Digital Artist, Zürich, Switzerland
Based in Zurich, Switzerland, I‘m producing illustrations and animations for a diverse array of companies and publications. In 2012 I graduated with a bachelor‘s degree in Scientific Visualization at the Zurich University of the Arts. I am a keen learner — most of my skills are self-taught.
Work aside, I enjoy attending nerdy game design events, producing music and riding my beloved warp drive scooter.
I'm employed at dreipol, a super awesome digital agency and work part-time as a freelance artist.
Don't hesitate to drop me a line if you have questions or requests.
- Fantasy Basel at Messe Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- Grafik15 at Maag Halle, Zurich
- Fantasy Basel at Congress Center Basel, Basel, Switzerland
- Grafik14 at Maag Halle, Zurich
- Grafik13 at Maag Halle, Zurich
- Zürcher Hochschule der Künste
- Caritas Magazin
- Hinderling Volkart
- Stray Fawn Studio
- Ludicious Game Festival
- Notch Interactive
- Blindflug Studios
- Awe Schaffhausen